While praying seeking Gods guidance on what my purpose is during this time I heard Him say “Speak up, speak loud, and speak bold.”
First, the Bible gives us every answer that we need. Your time in the word is the only way to confirm this truth. Secondly, Gods prophetic timing is growing more intense everyday and I want as many people to come to Christ as possible before the Rapture of the church occurs. This is the next prophetic biblical event to occur per Gods word. Gods promises to save those who are believers of Jesus Christ from his coming wrath on the world.
Pastor JD Farag connecting Bible Prophecy to current world events.
- invaluable links and information in the description below each video. GOD warned us ALL of this would be happening and more and it’s currently climaxing to the Rapture of the church.
- Pastor John MacArthur biblical sermons. Please search Rapture/The Day of the Son of Man & Tribulation/The Day of the Lord to get a full Biblical understanding of these events.
- The two main weather disasters right now are Fire and Floods: “As in the day’s of Noah (flood) and Lot (Fire) so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. God is speaking to the believers to show how close we are to the Rapture.
- Amazon Palm scan, Immuna Band, Covid immunity passports are all setting the stage and programming humans to be compliant. If God says one day there will be a mark of the beast then wouldn’t we see that technology emerging as we get close to the Rapture? We clearly already see those who are vaccinated have privileges above those who are not in some cases you cannot buy or sell without a test or a shot. This will continue to get worse. Per Gods word. He knew the end from the beginning.
- The mark of the beast won’t be implemented until the half way mark of the Tribulation. The vaccine now IS NOT THE mark of the beast. The Rapture must occur first and that will trigger the beginning of Tribulation. The Rapture will cause complete and utter chaos on earth for those still here. An alien deception is extremely plausible to explain away millions of people missing as we see more and more talk of this nature each passing day from the press. 3.5 years from the the Rapture of the church you will not be able to buy or sell without this mark. If you accept the mark you are pledging alliance and eternal life to Satan. Please choose Jesus today while salvation is FREE. To choose Jesus in the Tribulation means you will die an earthly death but will be saved and have eternal life. Please read Revelation in the Bible fully and ask someone to help you understand the prophecies if you are confused or have questions. God has warned us what is to come.
“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
Matthew 24:3-14 NIV
“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.”
Luke 17:26 NIV
“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:25-28 NIV
“Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
1 Thessalonians 5:1-9 NIV
Why did we need a Savior? To save us from Hell and the destruction that evil has brought upon Gods creation. To get saved see image below:
If you know the scripture you can truly have true peace in knowing Christ will come to rescue all the saved believers from Hell and the wrath to come. Please check in with your own spirit and see if any of this makes sense. I pray your eyes and heart will be unveiled so you can see the truth behind what the enemy is stirring. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain when making the decision of your eternal salvation. Please make it today. Jesus is the one and only true God.
We do not know the day or hour but the Bible says we can know the season. The scriptures tell us we are in THAT SEASON. Not even this day is promised to any of us. Why wait to “see” if the Rapture occurs to make your decision? Today is the most important day to believe in Christ. It determines your eternal destiny.
“Only when multitudes of individuals in our society turn to Christ will society itself experience any significant transformation.” Pastor John MacArthur